HPX GORE-TEX PRO SERIES TROUSER SH1661
When you face the world’s toughest oceans, you need the toughest kit. The HPX GORE-TEX® Ocean Series Trousers are made with the most durable, waterproof and breathable 3-layer GORE-TEX® Pro fabric with Ocean Technology® membrane and Gore™ Micro Grid Backer Technology. CORDURA® knee, seat and back hem patches, and CORDURA® in the pockets, prevent abrasion for added durability. Removable, soft D3O® impact pads in the knees lock hard on impact for protection. Underarm elastic, the hi-fit design, adjustable braces and back waist adjustment give you a snug fit so you can face any ocean.
- 53% Polyester
- 25% PTFE
- 22% Polyamide
Special Ocean Series Features:
- Hi-fit design with back waist adjustment, elasticated under arms and fabric covered elastic braces that are adjustable with velcro for a snug fit
- 2-way YKK® zip with gusset to allow easy access
- Double tool strap with D rings
- 3-layer GORE-
- Bonded tab at top of zipper and leg closure to be sturdy and glove friendly
- TEX® Pro fabric with Ocean Technology® membrane and Gore™ Micro Grid Backer Technology for the best breathable, waterproof and durable performance for professional use.
- Articulated knee and seat construction to maximise ease of movement
- Hardwearing CORDURA® seat and knee patches have increased coverage with abrasion resistant seam construction for durability
- Two cargo pockets reinforced with CORDURA® with water deflecting closures for storage
- Velcro ankle adjustment with CORDURA® back hem reinforcement to prevent water ingress